HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
N/A Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties:
- Support Collateral Management and OTC operations of the Clearing Houses of HKEX
- Work independently on assigned tasks
- Streamline process to improve operation efficiency and control
- Support infrastructure verification and product launch, implementation of Clearing Houses policies and procedures
- Coach junior team members when required
- 6 years' relevant experience in financial industry with middle to back office operations experience preferred
- University Degree, preferably in Finance / Business Administration/ Engineering or related subject;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Flexible to cover shift duty
- Proactive, strong team spirit and analytical mindset
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.