Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Personal Banking Products
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We have over 20 card products, including generic credit cards, co-branded credit cards, affinity cards and commercial cards, and are one of the leading credit card issuers in the market. We are dedicated to offering customers superior credit card services and loyalty schemes, with an aim of enabling customers to get the most out of their day-to-day spending.
Should you join our Unsecured Loans business, you will have the opportunity to formulate marketing and product development programmes; participate in developing sales and credit strategies, operations and customer services; and gain the experience and exposure needed to become an all-round professional in consumer credit.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Vice President, Core Card Products.
- Achieve business sales and new credit card growth targets
- Plan and execute various marketing campaigns from end to end to maximize card usage and exposure in the market
- Formulate MPOWER Card features and propositions
- Liaise new merchants and leverage on merchant network to build key pillars for MPOWER Card
- Maintain good relationship with key partners
- Have experience in social media platform and drive digital marketing tactics to achieve acquisition targets
- Assist in the launch of new card products and key projects to complete card portfolio
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' banking experience, preferably with exposure to marketing / card business / social media marketing
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Strong attentiveness to detail, self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Positive working attitude and willing to learn and adapt to challenging environment
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.