- Support the business development of cross border team to expand the customer base
- Drive the development of strategic projects, provide daily operation support and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Assist in designing and executing cross-border value propositions
- Being overall project champion of Cross-border related projects.
- Manage Cross-border business portfolio and alert management of business trend and proactively identify possible risks and opportunities
- Lead and manage on strategic and tactical initiatives and collaboration amongst Business Units and Support Units to ensure initiatives are being implemented seamlessly and executed on schedule.
- Coordinate on business event and launch plan to tie in with business focus, target customers and market demand where profitable opportunities are identified.
- Bringing industry best practice and using critical thinking to challenge the status-quo and come up with break-through solutions.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to formulate plans to fulfill compliance and risk control requirement, improve efficiency and customer experience.
- Liaise with internal parties within CNCBI, as well as with CNCB and CITIC group companies to establish implementation plan to ensure high standard of service delivery.
- Drive and participate in feasibility and cost/benefit evaluations of new cross-border initiatives.
- Stay alert on existing and new policies issued by HK and China authorities, and help to analyze its impact on business.
- Preferably a Degree holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant cross-border business experiencegained in retail or private banking; in banking / financial industry, preferably in China retail/private bank, HK retail/private bank, wealth management
- Familiar with regulatory environment, banking processes and operation system.
- Possess good connection and knowledge in Mainland China retail and private banking services.
- Good knowledge in bank operations and frontline sales.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. (Native in Putonghua will be an advantage)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.