- Assist the continuous enhancements of the Bank’s enterprise risk, in particular climate, strategic risk management and new product governance framework, including bank-wide policies and relevant guidelines / procedures, risk assessment and reporting, risk appetite, risk delegated authority, training tools, and so forth;
- Assist the review and enhancement of the Risk Appetite Statement (“RAS”) and Risk Appetite Framework (“RAF”), risk delegated authority, ICAAP and ensure communication and implementation with the respective risk management functions and to senior management and relevant MLCs, CNCB and Bank Group, i.e. overseas branches and subsidiaries;
- Assist and support the coordination of the Credit & Risk Management Committee Meetings (“CRMC”), New Product Committee ("NPC") and other board / delegated meetings if required;
- Assist and support the development and regular maintenance of enterprise risk, in particular climate, strategic risk management and new product governance related policies, guidelines / procedures and framework, with regard to regulatory requirements and the Bank’s risk appetite, perform gap analysis with CNCB respective policies and guideline and local laws and regulatory requirements;
- Assist and support the regular maintenance of inventory of the risk policies, key risk procedures, risk documents and coordinate the regular review process;
- Assist and drive the development of guidance materials to better articulate the policies and facilitate better control processes and adherence by BU/SU (where appropriate);
- Assist and support the compilation of risk management information to internal and external bodies;
- Provide other support to Risk Management Group as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance, Risk Management, Business, Economics or related disciplines;
- 5 - 8 years’ relevant experience in enterprise risk management, climate risk, strategic risk policy formulation or risk control functions;
- Experience in coordination of enterprise risk, risk appetite, and ICAAP and related regulations and controls;
- Experience in coordination of Board or risk committees and risk policy formulation is preferred;
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, organize and able to work independently;
- Good PC skills. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager/Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk Management)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.