Assistant Vice President, IT Governance, Control and Infrastructure Management
Chong Hing Bank is a well-established, listed commercial bank in Hong Kong and a member of Yuexiu Group, which is one of the leading state-owned enterprise groups in Guangzhou in terms of economic efficiency. We are committed to actively developing our business in Hong Kong and the Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high calibre candidates to join us in our pursuit for success.
- Develop and review the IT Governance framework, policy and control procedure to meet the bank’s IT Governance strategy and regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with the 1st line of defense team to identify the control weaknesses, suggest practical recommendations for improvement to mitigate potential risks.
- Conduct internal risk control self-assessments in accordance with regulatory requirement and industrial standard on IT Governance framework.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive plan to monitor the remediation processes on the issues identified in the 1st line of defense team.
- Provide support to cross-functional teams on IT budget and resources planning
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- University degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in IT Infrastructure set up or cyber security support
- Holder of professional qualifications (eg, CISSP, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, ITIL, PMP) and/or experience in IT Governance or Technology Risk is an advantage
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, strong problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken & written in English and Cantonese, Putonghua is an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK , or by clicking Apply. Please quote reference on your application. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed 24 months after the completion of the recruitment and selection exercise.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group