Assistant Vice President, Markets (Global Client Development)
Global Client Development is responsible for all client relationship management and marketing related functions, including managing key relationships between HKEX and our intermediaries and participants, buy-side, associations, custodians and trusts; as well as with liquidity providers, vendors and issuers in Greater China as well as globally.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Market Development, the candidate will work closely with the product teams to develop and execute the business strategies for the wealth management and institutional clients segment. The remit of this role will be to drive sales and participate in the marketing efforts focusing on driving engagement and education of retail and institutional investors and expanding distribution channels to promote HKEX product line-up.
- Work closely with the team to retain, manage, enhance and develop the relationship with institutional clients in the region, and ultimately drive commercial impact
- Assist with the development of the business strategy and plans to promote HKEX product line-up and drive trading volume
- Conduct sales pitches and product training, contact prospects and clients through various sources, and handle their enquiries, feedback and requests
- Work closely with marketing team to develop targeted and effective marketing campaigns to increase interest and participation in the Hong Kong derivatives and securities market
- Ongoing update and maintenance of the client/prospect database
- Foster a sense of teamwork, assisting others when needed
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Business, Finance, Economics, or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in buy-side institutions
- Basic knowledge of the derivatives and securities market is required
- Detail oriented, sales-driven with good interpersonal skills and attention to high level of accuracy
- Strong team player and motivator in high pressure situations; capable to work effectively and efficiently with team members and adaptive to fast-changing work environment
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Associate
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.