HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Contract Job Summary:
HKEX is embarking upon a major replacement of its core platforms to support its vision for the market place of the future. The target platforms need to realize new capabilities, and will be on architectural foundations that allow synergies, operational efficiencies and growth across HKEX's major asset classes. The role is to define and document business and system functional requirements and to participate in gap analysis of new and enhanced systems of this particular design phase. Be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of Business Analysis and system change exposure within a financial services environment. The successful candidate will have experience of delivering a project within a dynamic environment and a challenging timescale. Strong ability to analyze and document system requirements and excellent communication skills are essential requirements for this role. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of large-scale projects/initiatives within Change Management, and collaborate closely with different project stakeholders across teams
- Identify business process flows for the services we are offering (e.g. trading, clearing, settlement, custody) and identify/propose improvements to the flow
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to capture service enhancements and business requirements
- Further translate and refine the business requirements into concrete functions and logic to be supported by the platform or system
- Propose and evaluate options for solution
- Produce properly structured requirements documents, end-to-end process flows and use-cases
- Work with IT and/or third party software providers / systems analysts to ensure that requirements are understood and solutions are developed to fulfill the requirements
- Assist in defining test cases
- Liaise with internal users, external business counterparts, relevant statutory bodies and participants on different products and services
- Contribute to timely delivery of the project in line with project scope and expectation
- University Degree, preferably in business, information technology or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of experience in financial industry, preferably in well-established financial organizations with knowledge on electronic trading, clearing, risk management and/or settlement of cash and/or derivatives markets
- Proven business analysis experience on large projects
- Preferably IIBA and/or PMI-PBA certified, or equivalent
- Self-motivated with good written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player and a self-starter, who can proactively engage with peers and clients, take ownership to ensure timely completion of all deliverables
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a team and adapt style to ensure the project is successful
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.