- Build the Business Academy that addresses future leadership and other capability needs as well as overall effectiveness of the organization
- Perform annual cycle of needs analysis by partnering with key business stakeholders to identify skills / capabilities gaps and develop proper learning and people engagement solutions to address capabilities building needs
- Design, develop and deliver all-rounded learning and development programs to retail branches, private banking and business banking staff
- Monitor regulatory training requirements and ensure our learning programs meet with regulators’ requirements and meet the industry professional qualifications
- Serve as a project manager and a change agent leading learning and development transformation and enable staff to equip with the essential knowledge, skills, and future capability to move the bank forward
- Build and manage the leadership pipeline at various levels within the retail banking
- Reinvent the staff experience journey blueprint integrated with various staff engagement programs to lead high performance culture and engaged workforce for the retail banking
- Build excellent relationship with internal stakeholders to co-create timely learning programs design and delivery in an effective way
- Source, assess and manage vendors for learning and staff engagement programs
- Degree holder or above.
- Minimum 7 years banking and training experience in personal, private, and/or business banking
- Possession of CFP / CFA qualification will be a plus
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing training programs, delivering staff activities, business development programs and HR projects
- Prior experience in consultancy and facilitation to senior executives across Department/Business Unit and the Bank is preferred
- Self-initiative to go beyond the normal routine and look for new ways to add value
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.