Assist the Team Head in delivering key performance indicators of secured lending business and perform portfolio management of the product.
- Develop short and long term marketing strategies and campaigns to deliver the key performance indicators of secured lending business including drawdown, outstanding, revenue etc.
- Act as a project leader in planning, implementing and monitoring of marketing campaigns. Responsible in campaign performance and competitiveness so as to achieve aggressive business targets.
- Drive new initiatives and participate in new product development and system / process enhancement projects.
- Perform alignment & monitoring with difference sales channels to achieve business targets and provide pricing concession.
- Work closely with Credit team and Operation team to enhance credit policy and operation flow.
- Liaise with business partners to explore new business opportunities and innovate new business initiatives.
- Prepare relevant business proposals and tracking reports for presentation to the senior management.
- Analyze customer / product MIS to understand customer behavior and market trend for continuous improvement of the designated areas of the business.
- Prepare relevant reports for program tracking and evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Support frontline and adhere to anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing controls in accordance with regulatory standards and CNCBI policies.
- Preferably a Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of product experience in managing retail banking products, preferable secured lending products
- Solid working experience in mortgage business field is highly preferred
- Sound lending product knowledge & understanding of basic regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding of industry and market development relating to own function
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Senior Manager, Secured Lending Products.