DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
TPC Wealth Planner (TPCWP) is responsible for driving and delivering sales of Bancassurance products actively through working closely with TPCRM. TPCWP, as the fully licensed Technical Representative of the Bank, is also responsible for the application process of insurance plans, periodical review of insurance plans with TPC clients and insurance coaching for TPCRM. Responsibilities
(A) Bancassurance Sales Management & Support
- Work closely with TPCRM to identify insurance & wealth planning business opportunities.
- Establish client relationships, understand the needs of the client and provide client-focused wealth planning solutions.
- Achieve assigned targets and maximize business opportunities by implementing sales activities and marketing campaigns.
- Conduct portfolio review regularly with the client to maintain client relationship and identify business opportunities according to client's profile and needs.
- Conduct coaching, training, and briefing to TPCRM to enhance their functional competencies and professionalism in the course of interacting with clients.
- To ensure full compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements; and maintain high level of professional integrity.
(B) Customer Experience Management
- Support TPCRM to provide superior service to TPC clients in accordance with the Bank's required service standards.
- Resolve client enquiries on insurance related matters.
- Process and follow through client requests and enquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Degree holder, preferably in Economics, Finance or related discipline;
- Must be registered RI [ Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4 ] with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7 & 8; or equivalent; and
- Must be registered TR [General & Long Term (incl. linked long term)] with passes in IIQE papers 1, 2, 3 & 5; or equivalent.
- CFP or STEP designation would be an advantage.
- Minimum 4 years' sales or support experience in Bancassurance / insurance field.
- Preferably with specialization in the high-net-worth segment.
- Prior working experience in the Banking / Broker industry is an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.