We're home to Asia's most dynamic and vibrant capital markets.
Connecting capital, ideas, inspiration and innovation for deeper, more diverse and liquid global capital markets; providing greater choice and opportunity for our customers, each and every day.
HKEX is a purpose-driven company. Our commitment to the long-term development of our business and our markets is articulated in our purpose: "To Connect, Promote and Progress our Markets and the Communities they support for the prosperity of all." Job Summary:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Exchange Trading Platform engineer.
Successful candidate will be placed in the Derivatives Trading business unit, working on the Derivatives Trading platform from design to implementation. You will collaborate with a team of Business SMEs and IT professions to create a world class, robust, scalable and innovative Derivatives Trading platform. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Analyze the technical and operational system requirements, identify improvements opportunities, propose the new requirements with solid justifications
- Conduct comprehensive impact analysis on functional and operational change. Assess technological risk and drive actions for mitigation.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams as well as industry leaders on technical solution and migration approach
- Engagement with key internal and external stakeholders to agree on outcome expectation across scope, timeline, budget, risks. Ensure a timely, transparent and comprehensive communication for all project matters
- Resolve conflicts and manage priority issues across project or functional areas.
- Prepare technical documentations and presentation materials including exchange connectivity protocols and user manuals
- Provide technical development support and trainings for client onboarding
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, including IT teams and users, to achieve project and operation success.
- Undertake assignments and projects as delegated by the supervisor.
Why join us:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Background in financial services / telecom industry or highly regulated organizations with exposures on platform development / transformation is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge on trading platform, market practices and / or derivatives is preferred. Knowledge on the derivatives market operations and regulations would be advantage.
- At least 5 years of system development / client support experience in Trading Platform with client centric mindset and adaptability to different personality type
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, and the ability to communicate and influence key business stakeholders effectively in English and Chinese (Mandarin proficiency is an advantage).
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact, shaping the market microstructure and empowering businesses to thrive in the competitive derivatives trading landscape
- A dynamic, growth-oriented environment where your skills and expertise will be celebrated and rewarded.
- A supportive and collaborative team, eager to learn from your knowledge and experience while also sharing their own.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, ensuring you stay at the forefront of cloud innovation and continue to hone your expertise.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: