Financial Reporting Professional Welcome candidates from Big-4 or banking industry Oversee accounting activity and system enhancement
- Oversee all accounting activities to ensure financial data accuracy and audit readiness
- Review bookkeeping results on items of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, and Profit and Loss
- Review and investigate on reconciliation items between General Ledgers and other sub ledgers
- Review/Prepare cash flow position of the Group
- Review/Prepare tax computation and reports of the Group
- Review/Prepare accounting adjustments and consolidation elimination entries for account closing.
- Review/Prepare management financial reports of the Group
- Review/Prepare schedules necessary for the useful financial information to stakeholders
- Report findings in preparation of useful financial information
- Compile statutory financial statements
- Participate in performing the User Acceptance Tests of system enhancement
- University degree in Accounting or a related discipline, with a recognized professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ relevant experience in Big 4 audit firms, banking or financial industry
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in application software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Please specify your current and expected package in your application for reference.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.