Develop the high-level project plan, set objectives, identify resources, resolve constraints and deliver good quality application system
- Develop the high-level project plan, set objectives, identify resources, resolve constraints and deliver good quality application system
- Develop, coach and mobilize the project team to achieve specific software development goals. Take part in the actual development work when necessary
- Evaluate, identify potential challenges and develop contingency plan to minimize business risks
- Ensure effective communication in place between users and IT team members within project and also cross projects
- Maintain up-to-date project file and ensure the design work are well documented
- Provide technical support to ensure smooth 24 hours round the clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the bank
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle and Design Methodology
- Degree holder in Information Technology
- Certified PMP is preferable
- At least 15 years' experience in application software development with at least 7 years in project management and people management
- At least 5 years’ experience to manage vendor in project delivery and package maintenance and support
- Solid experience and knowledge on various e-banking, channels & platforms applications and architecture design
- Exposure to multiple computer platforms
- Good insight to technology trend and new technolog
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle and design methodology
- Solid regulatory and compliance experience combined with project management capabilitie
- Strong business knowledge in banking industry or financial sector
- Strong vendor management skills and experience
- Proven ability to manage multi-tasks and concurrent projects
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.