Assistant Vice President / Vice President - Equity Capital Market (ECM)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bo Le Associates Ltd
- 16 Mar 19
Our client is a leading Chinese securities firm. They are now looking for a Assistant Vice President - Vice President to join their Equity Capital Market team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for the execution of ECM projects and to oversee and develop business leads in regards to ECM transactions;
- Execute potential financing transaction from origination to coordination of various corporate finance and capital marketing projects including IPOs and placement;
- Require to build strong working relationships with ECM professionals and fund managers through effective deal structure.
- Required to develop a book of business and build relationships with referral partners.
- Source and originate transactions and structure deals.
- Close collaboration with internal team member and external partners to ensure smooth execution.
- Involve in Equity Capital Markets (ECM) works, underwriting, placing, arrange roadshows and perform due diligence works.
- Prepare pitch books, identify and secure deals, and source new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, economics or Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in ECM with proven track records; SFC Responsible Officer Type 1 qualification is required;
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Hardworking, attention to detail, ability to work in teams and a commitment to excellence and willing to travel.