Assistant Vice President / Vice President - M&A
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bo Le Associates Ltd
- 12 Nov 18
Our client is a leading Chinese securities firm. They are now looking for a Assistant Vice President - Vice President to join their M&A team in Hong Kong.
- Plan, formulate and implement strategy/business plans for the company and related businesses, including conducting strategy review, market and industry research, business performance evaluation, and operations management.
- Support and work closely with the boards of directors for subsidiary business segments, providing value-adding internal consulting and strategy implementing service;
- Involve in M&A projects, including identifying new business opportunities, conducting feasibility studies, and implementing the deal process.
- Other ad-hoc project assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related area;
- 4+ years experiences in corporate strategy, business planning, management consulting, strategy implementation and / or business management gained in the financial institutions sector, ideally in private equity, consumer finance or commercial bank.
- Self-motivated, highly-organized, ability of delivering under pressure with multi-task assignments, travel as required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player who is able to work independently with excellent problem solving skills.
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.