Assistant Vice President, e-Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent Axis
- 18 Apr 19
Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Participate and understand post implementation customer support processes, including registration and maintenance processing, reporting and monitoring, problem fixes testing and releases verification ensure implementing highest quality services to customers.
- Collaborate with Operations and Technology teams to ensure delivery of e-banking related projects are aligned with business and compliance requirements.
- Manage the delivery of all e-banking related initiatives, enhancements and customer implementation projects end-to-end, ensure services are launched per business and regulatory requirements, within timeline, budget and expected quality.
- Gather business and customer requirements/needs, analyze market trend and competitiveness of service offering, review the functional design and make recommendations, conduct impact analysis on operation flow and risk control measures in e-banking related projects
- Liaise with all supporting departments, e.g. Legal, Compliance, Audit, Internal Control, Corporate Communication and Marketing to ensure all provided e-banking services are ready for commercialization and complied with regulatory requirements, bank’s policies and procedures.
- Work closely with oversea branches, to ensure the Corporate Online Banking service offerings, processes and support model are consistent with Head Office.
- Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in relevant transaction banking channels product development role
- Possess good knowledge of Corporate banking business
- Proven track records of e-banking and customer implementation projects experience, with sound technical knowledge.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and multitask.
- Good analytical, negotiation, coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills with business and technical counterparts.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).