Assistant, Wealth Management Operations (Contract)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills:
- To ensure Corporate Actions/Settlement transactions for all internal/external clients and Wealth Management are timely processes.
- To follow proper risk management control of daily operational matter, resolve business problems and irregular items.
- To support the business in meeting its obligations on the prevention of money laundering under the Group's Policy and Standards, and under local law and regulations.
- To communicate with custodian effectively and ensure support to Wealth Management is sufficient and efficient.
- Strong risk and control awareness with good time management skill
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Be an active team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Keen learner with drive and ability to motivate others
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.