* Reputable Investment Bank * Open to Middle Office Background * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a Reputable Investment Bank, is looking for an Associate- Collateral Management. The candidate will work closely with the Front Office and other functions as well as help identify and remediate control risks, comply with audit and regulatory standards, and drive strategic change.
- Ensuring smoothness of daily Collateral Management processing for Global Markets business
- Interaction with Global Markets, Middle Office, Risk, Product Control, Technology and other functions to resolve margin disputes, enquiries and issues.
- Oversight and Governance of activities in the offshore team. Review of MI and control reports, adherence to KPI/KRI's
- Managing and maintaining onshore and offshore team relationship in an effort to optimise resource usage and workload allocation.
- Continual assessment of control framework to ensure that sufficient controls are in place to minimise / mitigate operational risks.
- Be able to contribute toward automation and streamlining of any functions within the Collateral team.
- Contribute in new business or process change initiatives through collaboration with the team manager. Help drive best practice and perform UAT to ensure a successful rollout of any initiatives.
- The individual will be expected to actively engage and identify new initiatives and projects together with daily responsibilities.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' previous relevant experience with strong technical product knowledge (Particularly in Repo and PB margining. Will also consider candidates with MO experience in PB/Equities who are looking to further their careers in Collateral Management)
- Understanding of Collateral Management related regulations and industry platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and commitment to delivery.
- Strategic mind-set with the ability to evaluate and design new processes.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel. Knowledge in VBA, Power BI and Alteryx is a plus.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.