Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Capco Hong Kong is looking for junior individuals who have strong passion towards banking, finance and project management to join the practice and to cope with the expansion
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy that focuses on the Financial Services sectors. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
In Hong Kong:
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
- We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for individuals who are degree educated from any background or discipline who have an interest in financial services and are motivated to work in a fast-paced, challenging and project-based environment. Previous professional experience is advantageous but not limited to those from within financial services. We require strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an advantage),matched with strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Strong analytical and frameworking skills, requiring an individual with a process-driven mindset
- To ensure project processes are efficient, clearly defined and adhered to throughout the project lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills; with the ability to quickly gain credibility and build effective relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strong communication and organisation skills are fundamental to success in this role.
- Responsible to drive and project planning and management
- Delivering best practice project management tools and templates
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Degree holder
- Proven ability to work independently and work effectively in a team environment
- Proven ability to multi-task and effectively manage time to deliver excellent results
- Excellent Communication Skills - The ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level, and tailor messages appropriately
- Stakeholder Management - Can discuss requests and requirements with stakeholders and keep them informed of progress
- Data Analysis and Interpretation – The ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior management and key stakeholders
- Microsoft Tools - Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio