See job description for details
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services. In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
This role focuses on the End-to-End process analysis and improvement in different areas, in order to increase both employee and customers' satisfaction. Responsibilities
- Understand and map out processes end to end, including client touch points, product handling, Operation processing.
- Conduct deep dive process data analysis, insight generations and improvements proposals.
- Propose continuous process improvement ideas, eliminate "waste", increase end-to-end efficiency.
- Deliver and implement improvement projects.
- Facilitate strategic transformation agenda.
- Continuously build capability in the Process Engineering Practice.
- Bachelor's degree in areas of Industrial Engineering, Information System Engineering, Operational Management, or related majors preferred.
- At least 4+ years' process improvement related working experience required.
- Data analysis, Business requirement analysis experience required.
- Experience in workshop/ hackathon facilitation preferred.
- Six-sigma black belt, Agile Scrum Master, Design Thinking certification preferred.
- Strong communication skills, strong data analytics mindset
- Open minded, team-oriented, high efficiency, multi-tasking
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.