Job Description Job Title: Equity Research, Consumer Corporate Title: Associate Division: Global Markets Location: Hong Kong Company overview
Nomura is a global financial services group with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries and regions. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Investment Management. Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com .
Aon's Benefit Index ® , Nomura's benefits rank #1
amongst our competitors Responsibilities:
- Equity Research in the Consumer sector across Greater China
- Writing analyst responsibilities, financial analysis, and quantitative modelling
- Studying the market trend and analyzing the rise and fall of various stocks and equities
- Build and maintain strong client relationships which will include regular company visits and conference participation.
- Manage the building and maintenance of extensive database
- Update and maintain reports and spreadsheets on a regular basis and help fuel independent stock ideas.
- More than 3 years of work experience in equity research or relevant field; minimum of 1 year focus one HK/CH consumer stocks
- Excellent quantitative/financial modelling skills
- Fluent Chinese & English - written and oral
- Willingness to travel
- Strong understanding of regulatory environment
- Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field, & CFA candidacy or MBA degree
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation. DISCLAIMER
: This Job Description is for reference only, and whilst this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, it is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. The management reserves the right to revise the job and may, at his or her discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Nomura is an Equal Opportunity Employer