HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties:
- To help our client on-board to HKEX market data platform (including real-time pricing feeds, issuer news feed, etc) and historical data platform
- To support our clients to manage changes and receive feedback from them, work collaboratively with our clients
- To support operation stability of HKEX market data platform and historical data platform
- To support HKEX business and technical initiatives on quality assurance (User Acceptance Test) and market rollout - Work in weekends and / or Hong Kong public holidays would be required occasionally
- To deliver other ad hoc task assigned by supervisor
- University Degree or above, preferably in Information Technology / Engineering / Finance or other related disciplines
- At least 4 years' experience , preferably with experience on market data industry
- Meticulous, attentive to details and able to maintain high level of accuracy - Conversant with technical issues
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools, knowledge in VBA/Office application programming an advantage
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills - Embrace HKEX cultures in work (collaboration, excellence, integrity, diversity and engagement)
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, Putonghua an advantage
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.