Associate - Listing (IPO Vetting)
- Provide support to a team leader in processing IPO applications, pre-IPO enquiries and policy matters
- Take an active role in the development of the IPO Vetting and the Listing Department by initiating, encouraging and following through on operational improvement initiatives
- Provide accounting, legal or other professional support to the work of the Listing Department. To lead or provide assistance in policy development projects as required
- Qualified accountants/lawyers or university graduates of other relevant disciplines with at least 3 years working experience in accounting, law, corporate finance, investment banking or a related field
- Experience that demonstrates knowledge of the Listing Rules and knowledge of the securities industry and its practices including securities laws and accounting practices
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills and knowledge of research, investigative techniques and procedures
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.