The role Structured Product Sales Key accountabilities * Cover sales function of equity derivatives flow and non-flow business; * Deal with institutional clients and maintain client relationship; * Work with Structuring team to customize products for clients; * Provide various support on price quotation, deal
Structured Product Sales
- Cover sales function of equity derivatives flow and non-flow business;
- Deal with institutional clients and maintain client relationship;
- Work with Structuring team to customize products for clients;
- Provide various support on price quotation, deal booking, documentation, and trade follow-up, etc.; and
Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors.
Skills & experience
- Degree holder or above in finance, accounting, economics or related subject from a reputable university
- 3 years relevant experiences or buy-side experience in equity derivatives products
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong equity derivative knowledge
- Proficient in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good personality, ability to work in team
- SFC/HKMA licensed is preferred
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.