HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties: Descriptions:
- To review daily operation tasks such as maintain stock database, trade amendment or cancellation, system password reset requests, etc.
- Handle internal and external inquiries
- Update designated area of HKEX Market website
- Support data collection and analysis of trading activities
- Act as leading support in Cash Trading system changes/ enhancements and participate in UAT, e.g. designing & executing test cases, review test results, etc.
- University Degree in Finance / Statistics / Information Technology or related disciplines
- 3 years of experience in Finance sector or customer service function. Less experienced applicants will be considered as Officer
- General Excel and VBA Programming skills are required. Knowledge in other programming and database languages/ tools (e.g. SQL or Python) is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of other Microsoft Office application including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Automation, PowerPoint, Access and SharePoint
- Self-motivated, great attention to details, good interpersonal and teamwork skills, problem solving skills
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.