HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties:
- Support the delivery of projects / initiatives of Operations Division, Change Management
- Analyse business requirements and provide input to test plan
- Conduct testing activities, and analyze, document and communicate test results
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors
- University Degree, preferably in business, information technology or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' of relevant experience in financial industry with knowledge in securities and derivatves clearing and settlement
- Self-motivated with good written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Conversant with MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint, proficiency in Macros is a plus
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.