- To handle execution and documentation work on IPO, M&A, financial advisory, compliance advisory and other fund raising activities; and
- To liaise with relevant regulatory authorities and coordinate the work of the working group.
- University degree holder with 3-6 years’ relevant experience in corporate finance and/or auditing is preferred;
- Solid corporate finance experience in the execution of IPOs and M&A transactions would be advantageous;
- Self-motivated and a good team player; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefit to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary by pressing "Apply now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for an interview within 2 months from the date of this posting may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data will be destroyed after 3 months.
For further information about our Company, please visit our website: https://www.cmbi.com.hk/en-US/