HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Contract Job Summary: Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- To support the operation for securities and derivatives market databases updates, publishing market statistics, supporting internal analysis and management reporting
- To manage system enhancement projects, including co-ordinate with IT and team members in defining requirements, reviewing specifications, planning and conducting user test etc
- To review operation flow and implement changes through automation and streamlining to improve operation efficiency
- To perform ad-hoc research and analysis related to corporate actions, market data needs, etc
- To assist in other ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors
- Degree in Finance, Management Information System, Statistics and other related discipline
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in securities and derivatives market
- Good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills and attentive to details
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.