Job description Hang Seng Investment Management Limited - Investment Management Department Hang Seng Investment Management Limited
Established in 1993, Hang Seng Investment Management Limited ("Hang Seng Investment") is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank Limited, and is Hong Kong No. 1 exchange-traded fund ("ETF") manager in terms of assets under management. As a Hong Kong based asset management company specializing in managing funds related to mainland China and Hong Kong markets, Hang Seng Investment is committed to providing investors with comprehensive investment management services through investment managers with extensive experience in managing funds (including a series of ETFs and retail funds) and investment portfolios for institutional and private clients. As a leading home-grown asset manager in Hong Kong, Hang Seng Investment has 30 years of asset management experience.
We are seeking a high caliber to join us as Associate Dealer. Principal responsibilities
- Execute various investment orders including global/regional/local securities, futures, bonds, funds, fixed income, etc. in an efficient and accurate manner
- Deliver best execution based on order instruction from fund managers and through transacting with approved brokers.
- Monitor and update the order status for fund managers.
- Monitor and execute orders within the approved broker limits for each account.
- Perform and report post trade analysis.
- Maintain proper trade records
- Perform broker review and maintain relationship with approved brokers.
- Maintain smooth operations and adhere to stringent procedures and high standard of compliance
- Pay attention to the market dynamics closely and provide professional updates.
- University degree in Finance or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in reputable and well established financial institutions. Lesser experience may be considered subject to overall assessment.
- Proven track record on best execution
- Experience in Fixed Income will be an advantage
- Solid knowledge of investment compliance and risk management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective service processes
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficient with Bloomberg, MS Excel and/or other programming languages will be an advantage.
- Stable, able to perform mid-shift/night-shift and work responsibly in a dynamic environment
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.