Associate Director/Director, China Opening & RMB Internationalisation
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
The primary responsibility is to drive key initiatives in China Opening and RMB internationalisation globally:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Enhance external awareness and position SCB as the RMB go-to banks
- Work closely with Client Coverage, product partners and CFCC to develop holistic RMB solutions and value propositions for clients
- Regularly update internal RMs and product partners on the latest RMB developments
- Promote connectivity between China and the region to achieve seamless onshore and offshore collaboration in driving our RMB strategy
- Build connection with regulators to lobby and influence the next wave of regulatory changes on RMB internalisation
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with clients to provide RMB updates and to raise the Bank's profile
- Overall banking and organizational knowledge of Standard Chartered
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written and presentation in both English and Mandarin
- Client engagement experience with strong stakeholder management skills - build, maintain and influence relationship
- A good team player, able to take lead and drive initiatives
- Familiarity in global investors products
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate Director
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.