Associate Director, APAC Global Markets Regulatory Change - Markets
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Our Markets business is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It combines sophisticated 24- hour global coverage with a detailed knowledge of local markets. Our services are offered both online and offline in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide. We specialise in foreign exchange, credits and rates, structured derivatives, equities and debt, equity and equity-linked capital markets.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate Director, APAC Global Markets Regulatory Change
The GM Regulatory Change team is part of the broader GM COO team which plays a critical role in ensuring the business can adapt to the fast pace of regulatory change agenda. It requires strong collaboration between cross lines of business and locations in Asia with the aim of delivering efficiencies to comply with regulatory requirements that impact multiple businesses within Global Markets. Principal responsibilities
- Represent Global Markets Asia within the Global Regulatory Change Programmes
- Work closely with legal and compliance, internal and external council to ensure the implications are understood for Global Markets business in Asia
- Assess regulatory change impact to the business through analysis, work with business owners and function leads to derive target operating model
- Ensure relevant front office staff are aware of the necessary changes, policy are in place to guide staff
- Work in partnership with regulatory project teams, the Business and support groups to ensure the necessary changes are made to meet compliance deadlines
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Extensive Global Baking and Markets Experience
- Understanding of regulatory environment and regulatory change agenda
- Strong Leadership and organisational Skills
- Very strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent Communication and negotiation Skills.
- Proactive and can build relationship with multiple stakeholders.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. #LI-MH1