Associate Director, Business Operations Optimization
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Drive digital / innovation projects and transforming operations rhythm from paper-based to digitized journey
- Collect and analyse data to identify opportunities in adopting new technology in the market for efficiency save and digitalization
- Explore market insights with technologies, and work with Group, to bring in sharp improvement by ways such as OCR, speech-to-text technologies, etc...
- Ensure all digital and innovation projects are in line with efficiency interest, policy framework and risk appetite
- Driving Operation teams on MI and costing improvement and simplification to draw meaningful insight in both cost and efficiency prospective.
- 8-10 years of experience in digitization / innovation projects in Retail Banking industry, preferably from Operations perspective
- Strong skills in data and process analysis
- Knowledge in SAS programming
- Core understanding in programming such as VBA
- Able to work independently, especially stretch to handle senior stakeholders and deliver in tight timeline
- Fluent English and Chinese
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.