The Business Process Development is a role located in Hong Kong who will report into the Head of Business Process Development, also based in Hong Kong.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Analyze and design business process models for new products and change projects.
- Analyze, create and maintain business model and product design documentation for existing products and system flows.
- Identify and propose solutions for gaps or efficiency/cost/control improvements to existing processes.
- Liaise with stakeholders across varied business and support functions to gather requirements and inputs supporting business process development and documentation.
- Assist the operations line managers and teams in documenting their requirements around new and changed business process.
- Work with Technology teams to impart operations requirements for systems and new business process flows.
- Provide learning sessions and training to operations teams on product and business process for OTC derivatives
- Assist in the preparation of operations responses to the New Product Approval process
- Implement solutions and process improvements for streamlining process management between operations teams.
- Liaise with and assist change delivery and operations teams in responding to and organizing project task delivery
- Document and obtain approval for improvements, solutions and change from the Head of Operations and Head of Global Operations.
- This role will work across all product lines supported by CLSA Operations.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 7 years of experience in the securities industry within an Operations or Technology discipline.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with various stakeholders at varied levels of management.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis and problem solving
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing business process and providing solutions and improvement ideas.
- VBA and Python skills
- Knowledge of sell-side post-trade processing of Equity, FICC and EQD products.
- Ability to multi-task across various business and department initiatives.
- The candidate should be willing and able to challenge existing processes and procedures and suggest changes where these are felt to be appropriate and necessary.
- Candidate will ideally have experience in working in a virtual team setting with groups across multiple sites/locations
- Strong program / project management skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Organized and disciplined milestone manager
- Self-driven and motivated to deliver
- Control orientated and risk aware
- Regulatory understanding and business application experience
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify the position title in the email subject for job application.
CLSA may collect personal data from you for purposes relating to your engagement with the Company, including human resource management and other business and internal / external compliance purposes. Any personal information and /or data collected and held by the Company may be used by the Company or transferred (whether within/ outside Hong Kong) to any other parties within the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company, internal or external service providers, or any other relevant parties including governmental or regulatory authorities, for the above purposes.