Associate Director, CCIB Digital Channels & Data Analytics
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Job Description
The purpose of the role is to drive the CCIB Digital Channels & Data Analytics DC&DA agendas in manage and execute channels initiatives in countries which is in line with the overall strategic direction of the Global CCIB Corporate, Commercial and Institutional Banking business.
The role is required to work closely with CCIB Relationship Management, Transaction Banking sales, Group, Regional and Country Product, Client Management and Implementation teams in the countries and regions to execute the planned and new initiatives to achieve the digitisation efficiency and cost save targets.
The candidate will adopt best practices and a structured approach towards Product Management and will bring value to the role through detailed, comprehensive and accurate articulation of business requirements, followed by end-to-end ownership to ensure successful delivery. Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive digitisation initiatives for Channels including CCIB electronic banking Straight2Bank, Faster Payment services, Supple Chain finance ecosystems, API and Blockchain platforms
- Prioritise Channel development roadmap by reflecting local market requirements and regulation from time to time for the respective markets
- Support Sales and client facing teams as digital Channels' SME with understanding of Regional and Global Channels functionalities to support further business growth
Product Development and Commercialisation
- Identify opportunities to develop Channel functionality of value add to clients including requirement gathering, business case creation, prioritisation, execution and commercialisation
- Write, review and sign off on User Stories, BRD documents related to Channels for any product enhancements with Cash, Trade and Securities Services
- Support Channel releases and commercialisation, participation in user testing and conduct training
- Facilitate develop and maintain client ready product collateral, user guides and communication materials to support Sales, RMs and other client-facing teams
- Update markets specific information e.g. country supplement, case studies in Channel collaterals
- Manage Channel utilisation, penetration and reduce dormancy across client segments
- Address, escalate and to support resolutions on system related issues impacting Channels' performance and minimise business impact to ensure quality of service for clients
- Participate in various risk forums to address Channel related queries
- Collaborate with wider business operations, Information Technology, Legal, Compliance and other functions to attain the business and product management objectives, and regulatory governance
- Ensure adherence to Product Governance and Operational Risk Framework and all relevant policies and procedures
Our Ideal Candidate
- Define, develop and provide client dashboards, management information and analytics to track performance of the Channels and their contribution to the overall business financials
- Track, analyse and report to Channels usage data and other relevant KPIs to monitor trends and enable effective decision-making
- Minimum of 6 - 9 years of Transaction Banking or related areas (e.g. Retail or Business Banking) experience in project and/ or product management and client implementation
- Working and technical knowledge of API Banking, Treasury Management Systems, Blockchain Third-Party Platforms
- Business engagements with Cash Management and Trade Finance services, and understanding of Securities Services will be an added advantage
- Demonstrable domain knowledge of current industry and mobile commerce, payment and supply chain finance ecosystem trends
- Knowledge of Data Visualisation techniques like Tableau would be an advantage
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders for driving the initiative
- Result driven and able to multi-task effectively while able to work under pressure
- Experience in a position of broad collaboration, influence and communication in a large organisation
- Excellent teamwork skills preferably with experience of working in teams spread across boundaries
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.