Fusion Bank Limited (“Fusion Bank”) is a licensed virtual bank in Hong Kong and a joint venture between Tencent Holdings Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Hillhouse Capital and renowned Hong Kong entrepreneur Mr. Adrian Cheng (invested via investment entity – Perfect Ridge Limited), each bringing unique expertise, experience and insight to the partnership.
- Evaluate and approve credit applications of wholesale lending to manage asset quality of the Bank in accordance with delegated approval authority;
- Ensure all credit applications are complied with regulatory requirements and the Bank's policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Assist to formulate and enhance wholesale credit risk assessment policy and guideline; Provide solutions by engaging in transaction discussions, giving clear guidance on policy and risk appetite, transaction structures and facility terms & conditions;
- Assist to formulate risk management policies and governance standards;
- Highlight and identify exceptions and deviations against the Bank’s credit policies, standards, terms and conditions offered to corporate borrowers;
- Identify early warning signals and monitor creditworthiness of corporate borrowers to take prompt risk mitigation actions and minimize potential credit loss.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Quantitative Finance, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines;
- Professional qualification such as CPA, CFA, FRM, HKIB – CRM is a plus;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in wholesale lending; experience in credit approval of SME lending is preferable;
- Demonstrated understanding in local rules, regulations, market practice and approval standard is required;
- Sound knowledge in wholesale lending products, accounting principles and financial statement analysis in required;
- Experience in handling CCRA and Commercial Data Interchange (CDI) is preferable;
- Self-motivated and detail-minded with strong risk control sense;
- Strong attention to details with excellent analytical and quantitative skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Good excel spreadsheet and programming skills (e.g. VBA, Python) are preferred;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills and readiness to challenge assumptions.
To apply, please submit your CV with information on your 1) expected salary and 2) availability via the "Apply Now" button. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.