Associate Director, Digital Performance Analytics
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
• Own and monitor analytics across all Group Technology key platforms supporting optimization to lift agreed KPI metrics
• Independently prioritize time and efforts to deliver in line with key Group Technology initiatives and requests from relevant stakeholders
• Work together with researchers to develop optimization goals and own corresponding data improvements and reporting
• Act as lead to uncover and articulate actionable insights from data analytics
• Connect business objectives and data technology
• Strong service-orientated attitude across stakeholder groups
• Continuous up-skilling in data related technology as value add to the team. Measurement and Insights (40%)
Implementation (GDE) (20%)
- Key point of contact with BUs for on-going UX KPI measurements and data tracking strategy to support business growth and platform development on key department initiatives (e.g. Vitality)
- Lead regular monitoring and reporting on key KPIs and platform performance (monthly/quarterly) data insights for BUs
- Successfully manage data needs of GDE projects and balance requests, driving strategic direction of tracking and measurement
Implementation (BU Marketing) (10%)
- Work with stakeholders to set project KPIs and ensure analytics tagging is in place for proper measurement
- Work with the development team to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement improvements
- Manage complete delivery process regarding data, conduct QA on agreed data tracking
- Create guidelines around A/B testing for BUs and Group and foster a culture of A/B Testing with Big 5 BUs.
- Find and collaborate with external partners (if necessary) to support data implementation, collection, and reporting
- Establish and own data related documentation and process integrity (e.g. AA access backups, implementation documentation)
Stakeholder Support and Management (20%)
- Support on marketing data initiatives (e.g. campaigns) and produce reports
Data Expertise and Trends (10%)
- Appropriately manage and prioritize time spent on projects to focus efforts on key GTO initiatives and requests from relevant stakeholders
- Build relationships with BU UX/data counterparts
- Act as SME for GDE team and BUs on data analytics best practices
- Manage external relationships with data providers (if applicable)
- Exhibit level of expertise in driving the data and analytics strategy for AIA Group Digital Experience platforms
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in digital analytics
- Own quarterly UX KPI reports that also cover external digital landscape and emerging trends
- Lead GDE Group-wide data sharing on data related topics
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.