You will be delivering a range of solution to clients that drive culture and behavior change and create powerful employee experiences, including leading or supporting sales and client delivery. It is an important role in a growing solution and technology areas with a team of passionate colleagues and leading IC and digital tools.
You will have demonstrated an ability to build deep, enduring relationships, design and articulate compelling EX and change strategies, and architect specific solutions that draw on deep expertise (your own and others).
The role has three primary focus areas:
- Employee Insights - including a range of leading survey solutions, digital focus groups, assessment and other employee listening solutions
- Change and EX Strategy– including Change Management (e.g. designing culture change programs,) and HR strategy (including Employee Value Proposition / Employment Brand, culture alignment).
- Behaviour Change – Advisory and content services (including communication support) to change culture and behaviours and inform, educate and create a better EX. Implementation of behaviour change solutions related to EX and WR program changes (e.g. Total Rewards, Benefits, Careers, Wellbeing).
- Digital Technology – a focus on our proprietary and other EX technologies.
- Close collaboration with local leaders to define and shape go-to-market plans and priorities, including market and competitor analysis, client targeting, account planning and sales execution.
- Identifying, upskilling and mentoring colleagues whom are bringing our solutions to market in order to support clients and market growth.
Success will be defined based on performance in the following four areas:
Clients & Innovation
- A deep understanding of client requirements and commitment to client satisfaction.
- Serving as the senior client lead on key client projects.
- Representing WTW at external and / or internal events as a thought leader.
- Collaboration across our HCB business to take existing and services to clients.
- Metrics will include client retention, sales and portfolio growth.
- Develop sales and pitch materials, RFP content, customised sales approach against various competitors where needed.
- Effectively working with colleagues to sell & deliver work.
- Supporting others to build knowledge and best practice sharing.
- Propagating a sales culture by mentoring others, prioritizing pursuits, emphasizing the value we place in new business, learning from losses, celebrating and sharing wins, and recognising sales contributions of others.
- Demonstrating effective sales leadership, including team collaboration, creative solutions to win, compelling RFP writing, persistent follow up, sound judgment in scoping/pricing, and focusing on closing the deal.
- Fostering relationships with WTW stakeholders.
- Coordinating and helping design and execute local market events and playing a lead role on EX pursuits in the market; a thought leader and promoter of content in traditional and digital media.
- Achievement of annual sales and hours targets. Includes software TCV from across our EX digital portfolio.
- Contributes to meeting, and/or or exceeding, our annual profitability metrics.
- Build sales discipline: leverages tools to track pipeline and works with local offices to close sales.
- Proven business development, sales and client management skills.
- A strong understanding and experience of the APAC EX market
- Content expertise in one or more of our EX solution areas
- Strong drive and motivation to achieve results, deliver commercial targets and build market share.
- A thought leader with outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to influence senior management and boards and work across all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrating a collaborative business style to introduce new value added services internally and to clients.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Ability to solve difficult problems in a complex environment.
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.