Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Trade Booking and Allocation
- Escalation & review of any outstanding confirmation / settlement issues to ensure timely resolution for cash bond and equity.
- Provide HK based resource to ensure CLSA is providing high levels of operational service to meet all client expectations.
- Support Equity (Agency and Principal), Fixed Income trading desks on all trade date needs.
- Maximize trader’s efficiency through removal of confirmation / settlement issues.
- Continued review / update of static to ensure correct client details are held in internal systems.
- Deal directly with clients on any operational issues – provide ad-hoc training / set-up advice where necessary.
- Support Creation and Redemption of variety of securities such as Notes, ADRs, ETFs, CDIs.
- Trade, cash and positions reconciliation
- FX and Odd lot execution
- Bachelor or above degree
- Attained all required regulatory qualifications to carry out necessary licensed activities
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in trade support function with in the Cash Equities business.
- Team player, good personality and motivation.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proactive and able to take ownership of the assigned tasks
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua preferred).
- Proven track record of driving changes initiatives for efficiency and/or control
- Resilient and able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment, able to manage front office expectations in meeting their demands.
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CITIC CLSA, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify the position title in the email subject for job application.
CITIC CLSA may collect personal data from you for purposes relating to your engagement with the Company, including human resource management and other business and internal / external compliance purposes. Any personal information and /or data collected and held by the Company may be used by the Company or transferred (whether within/ outside Hong Kong) to any other parties within the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company, internal or external service providers, or any other relevant parties including governmental or regulatory authorities, for the above purposes.