About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Business
Provide support in coverage and execution of corporate finance transactions across industries and products in accordance with the assigned pipeline and projects
- Support senior bankers in both origination and execution of transactions, from pitching through to execution and closing
- Conduct industry and company-specific research
- Prepare presentation materials such as pitch books, teasers and information memoranda
- Prepare financing related documents including credit memos, business credit approvals, letter of interest and term sheets
- Prepare financial model, valuation and other financial analysis using various methodologies
- Coordinate and build connectivity with other stakeholders and business units at the Bank across different regions such as Relationship Mangers, Global Banking, Commercial Banking, Credit and Risk & Compliance
Our Ideal Candidate
- Corporate Finance and Industries Bankers
- Relationship Managers
- Credit Risk, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Control Room
- Financial Markets
- Transaction Banking
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university preferably in a relevant discipline such as finance, commerce, business administration, economics, mathematics and engineering
- Highly motivated individual with a track record of success in academics and/or summer/full time employment in corporate finance
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese
- Solid quantitative and qualitative skills with sound finance and accounting knowledge
- Experience in preparing pitch books and conducting financial and valuation analysis
- Ability to excel in both team and self-directed settings
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver under time pressure
- CFA / enrolment in the CFA programme would be advantageous
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.