Associate Director, Group Brand
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The primary purpose of this role is to connect all internal and external audiences with AIA's Brand Purpose: "Healthier, Longer, Better Lives" (HLBL). The AIA Group Brand Associate Director is a key contributor to the company's overall commercial success through supporting and implementing a robust, differentiating and relevant AIA brand strategy. It is delivered through being a proactive brand partner for all entities on an on-going basis to ensure quality execution across markets.
As a member of the Group Brand and Marketing team, the Associate Director will support the Director of Group Brand to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the AIA brand across markets and audiences. As a member of the Group Brand Team you will support the development and delivery of strategies and initiatives that support AIA's reputation and revenue objectives. This is role is primarily focused on Group-level activities across all AIA entities. Responsibilities
The Associate Brand Director is regarded as a Brand Partner within the business, with responsibility for a specific cluster of markets; a specific group of enabling functions and number of special projects (which may change from time to time). These responsibilities will encompass:
Brand Strategy and Planning
-Support the Director of Group Brand in developing, evolving and implementing the brand strategy for AIA
-Continue to evolve and sharpen our definition and understanding of Healthier, Longer, Better Lives (HLBL)
-Acquire new brand insight, as and when required, to support all markets to effectively implement the AIA brand
-Guard AIA's brand equity by ensuring a bold and cohesive implementation of the brand strategy across key growth platforms and geographies
Brand Content & Communications
-Lead and develop innovative use of brand assets across business entities
-Collaborate with internal and external teams for creative content ideas and communications strategies to help bring the AIA brand to life
-Leadership of a 2 to 3 years activation runway that brings our brand purpose to life
Brand Design & Governance
-Partner with local teams to ensure brand consistency across the group and achieve brand coherence in the way we tell our brand story
-Ongoing proactive engagement with market teams and group office enabling functions to help align business initiatives with our brand strategy
-Find opportunities to build innovative and exciting approaches to the company's brand and marketing initiatives and help to engender the Brand Marketing Community across the Group. Minimum Job Requirements
- At least 15 (fifteen) years' related Brand Marketing experience acquired from organization within an Asian/Global context
- Ability to develop brand strategy and ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders to drive excellence in execution to achieve agreed business objectives
- Proven track record of being a collaborative and innovative thinker able to analyse complex situations and develop simple and intuitive solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile organization to manage multiple priorities cross the region
- Team player who can work with cross-functional teams to deliver projects under tight timelines
- Have an excellent command of written English with a demonstrable track record of clear and impactful communication
- Be able to deliver all the above in a fast and efficient manner without sacrificing quality
- Strong EQ and ability to work in high pressure environments in a constructive and professional manner
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline from leading reputable University or Tertiary Institution
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.