Associate Director, Group Sourcing
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for development and implementation of sourcing strategies, category management activities and cost management initiatives across AIA. Responsibilities:
- Primary focus is to manage supplier engagement of Consulting Services, and other categories as assigned.
- Actively drive and direct Sourcing category plan and Key Supplier Management across different departments at Group Office and country teams.
- Responsible for sourcing execution including but not limited to internal requirement analysis, supply market analysis, sourcing strategy development, competitive bidding process, negotiation and contract review.
- Commits to and delivers an annual savings target
- Manage and collaborate with people at all levels, including senior management of business units and external vendors.
- Ensure compliance to policies
- Prepare Sourcing Management Reports for top managements with data input and analysis with insights
- University graduate with relevant advanced degree or professional certification such as CIPS/CPSM would be of advantage.
- Over 10 years of experience in managing Consulting Services end-to-end sourcing or relevant project management with high spend strategic negotiations of relevant procurement categories, at strategic level in international financial institutes.
- Experience in top tier consulting firm is an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills. Ability to present and influence with top level internal and external parties.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Asian language skills would be an advantage. Self-motivated team player, who has energy and drive, also able to motivate and get the best out of a multi-functional team and matrix organization.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.