Associate Director, Internet Research - Research
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Delivering high-quality research and analysis to investors around the world, the Global Research team covers economics, currencies, equities, fixed income and climate change to help our clients best navigate and make sense of turbulent global financial markets. Global Research offers fundamental, cross-asset, technical and quantitative analysis presented through multiple platforms and formats.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate Director, Internet Research
. Principal responsibilities
- Research associate role focused on the China Internet sector
- Assist in producing high quality, well written, commercial, company and sector research
- Contribute to global, regional country sector and strategy research products
- Research and write market investment conclusions
- Service internal and external clients by email, phone, one on one and group meetings
- Secure corporate access including reverse roadshow trips to China, and non deal roadshow access in Asia Pacific, Europe and US markets
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in accounting, economics or finance
- Ability to create, communicate, present, and sell ideas
- Strong interest in the business of research, financial modelling and data management
- Some experience in equity research either as an associate or analyst
- Some investor client relationships
- Ability to manage large data sets
- Understanding of client service techniques and requirements
- Ability to produce actionable research notes quickly and cleanly
- Written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua preferred
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.