My client, a multinational insurance group is seeking for a compliance professional with solid experience in investment compliance gained from asset management/investment management firm to join their investment compliance team to support the development and maintenance of the overall investment compliance function and assist in financial crime related projects.
- Advise and support regional office and local BU investment, ALM risk Management and compliance teams with their understanding of investment compliance obligations such as risk, policy, standards, guidance and procedures
- Enhance the investment compliance operating model incorporating personal account dealing, restricted dealing, rules monitoring, sanctioned investments and substantial shareholding reporting and analysis
- Support the development of regional IC monitoring and system development programs as well as conduct knowledge sharing and training to BUs
- Maintain IC policies, standards and guidelines are in line with regulation
- Assist the head in developing FCC monitoring tools and lead the FCC system implementation/enhancement project across APAC
- support the local FCC teams to influence business functions and drive business adop to the TOM
- University graduate in related disciplines
- 10+ years of relevant experience in investment/Fund compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong leadership ability and analytical skills
- Past experience in financial crime topic is a plus
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Louis Fan by email on email@example.com or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role Associate Director, Investment Compliance. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.