Associate Director, Multinationals - Global Banking and Markets
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate Director, Multinationals
. Principal responsibilities
- To work as Regional Relationship Manager and Local Relationship Manager to develop and grow profitable long term relationships with clients within the designated portfolio for both in country and cross border business.
- To grow revenues across allocated portfolio, successfully defending and serving existing business in addition to originating new value added revenue streams.
- Establish a holistic understanding of clients needs and deliver innovative high value solutions across all product lines, gaining significant business and sustainable returns for the Group
- To maximize regional and local return from the customer portfolio and to maximize the Banks share of customer wallet.
- Act as per Global Standards and manage Credit and Client Due Diligence processes within the portfolio.
- The role may include Team Head responsibility for sub team within Global Banking Hong Kong Multinationals.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Proven ability to gain substantial business for the Group across a full range of products.
- Good track record of building and developing long term relationships including at key decision maker level for all clients.
- Excellent portfolio management and credit skills.
- Excellent knowledge of HSBC Group and products, and a strong network of contacts across all business areas.
- Proven record of proactively developing and originating client solutions.
- Good understanding of risk management and risk mitigation spanning credit and financial crime risk.
- Strong English language capability both written and verbal.
- Contribution to the People Agenda and record of helping develop others
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.