Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Managing a middle office team on trade flow from validating to settlement and working with front office, all operational support teams to ensure trading activities are properly booked in internal system. Working with the clients and custodians to resolve all breaks in a timely manner and ensuring daily deliverables are met.
- Working on processing of corporate actions, post-trade events, trade lifecycle. Provide expertise advice to front office on trade booking such that all downstream reports are accurate.
- Liaising with stakeholders across business and various supporting functions on day to day workflows and issues
- Working on root cause for re-occurring issues and breaks. Identify the issues and work out the solutions with relevant teams
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements and utilize technology to improve efficiency in terms of reconciliations process and other operations workflow.
- Ensuring Operational standards adhered to and any exception processes fully documented and approved.
- Participating in new product approval process by analysing the impact on trade booking, settlement, end-of-day process, regulatory reporting, etc
- Initiating projects when required, to facilitate IT Development or Process change. Ensuring project management, lifecycle standards and tasks adhered
- Answering queries both from internal and external audit, and provide necessary supporting documents
- Over 7 years of experience in a trade support function
- A strong understanding of Fixed Income and Structured Derivatives products in both exchange and OTC world, product lifecycles and settlement
- Control focused mind-set with track record in excelling in operation team
- Proven track record of driving changes initiatives for efficiency and/or control
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment, able to manage front office expectation in meeting their request
- Strong organizational, communication and prioritization skills
- Proactive and take ownership of the assigned tasks
- Excellent PC skills with good understanding of MS Office (Word & Excel).
- Collateral Management experience
- Understanding of common derivative instruments and a good understanding of ISDA/CSA Master Agreements & Definitions would be a plus
- Native speaker in Cantonese; fluent English and Mandarin
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify the position title in the email subject for job application.
CLSA may collect personal data from you for purposes relating to your engagement with the Company, including human resource management and other business and internal / external compliance purposes. Any personal information and /or data collected and held by the Company may be used by the Company or transferred (whether within/ outside Hong Kong) to any other parties within the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company, internal or external service providers, or any other relevant parties including governmental or regulatory authorities, for the above purposes.