Associate Director, People Change Consulting, Management Consulting
Our People Change Consulting team is dedicated to helping our clients get the best out of their people. We work on standalone People & Change projects, we also provide subject matter expertise to projects led by other areas of KPMG such as Financial Management, Business Effectiveness, or Operational Strategy.
We provide a broad range of services to our clients which include:
The responsibilities attributable to this role will include some or all of the following:
- Organisation Development - target operating model development, organisation design and workforce shaping
- HR Transformation - creating cost effective, integrated HR functions that contribute to the delivery of business strategy
- Talent development - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent
- Behavioural Change Management - ensuring organisations realise the benefits of large-scale change projects by embedding new behaviours and minimizing underperformance during the change
- Corporate strategy clarification and performance management - clarify, align and translate the strategy into executable work streams
We are looking for Associate Director candidates with specific experience and skills in some of the following categories:
- Managing a team of KPMG professionals on client engagements and providing leadership in shaping a delivery approach
- Developing appropriate client relationships to enhance the reputation of KPMG as advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities.
- Managing competing agendas/priorities while focused on quality execution
- Taking a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in advising clients to maximise benefits while reducing risks.
- Support business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract/commercial management.
- Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities.
- Coaching team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development
The individual will have:
- Experience of working for a major advisory business or leading Corporate organisation
- Using your knowledge, expertise and experience to support the development of People and Change propositions, especially in areas of organisation development, talent development and strategy alignment
- Experience helping re-structure HR functions / teams to deliver a more optimised service
- Responsibility for standalone deliverables that add significantly to the overall success of the project or workstream
- Strong communicator able to build lasting client relationships
- Full professional proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- A good track record of delivering high quality project, or assignment outputs with a focus on delivering measurable business improvements preferably from working for a major advisory business, consultancy or corporate
- Planning, designing and shaping project work streams, managing progress, resolving issues and limiting risks
- Solid problem-solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions/recommendations
- Evidence of managing multiple tasks, priorities, delegating and managing staff
- High levels of personal integrity and being a team player with commercial awareness
- Passion about your discipline with a history of continuous learning
- Drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks