Associate Director, Regulatory Initiatives
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for providing actuarial services covering all aspects of the insurance business and financial control, including valuation calculations, statutory reporting, risk assessment and premium setting
• Prepare regular analyses and valuation calculations by product group / distribution channel in areas such as expenses and allowances, commission level
• Prepare statutory reporting to the regulatory authorities and management
• Report on functional strength, profitability, progress and specific portfolios
• Involve in tailoring the rate and setting the premium of individual insurance policies, calculating risk assessment and recommending policy surrender values and costs of policy changes
• Develop insurance products, establish premiums and advise on underwriting policy
• Support distribution channels in areas such as special quotations and product training
• Liaise with regulatory bodies on matters involving capital management / solvency
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.