Associate Director, Strategic Finance Initiatives
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The position will support the realization of AIA Group's various critical strategic initiatives. The immediate key focus for upcoming 3+ years would be to act as part of the Group Transformation Office with the Finance lens to manage AIA's group-wide strategic priority Technology, Digital, Analytics ("TDA") Programme.
The TDA Programme will transform the experience of our customers, distributors, partners and employees, achieving greater growth and efficiency. Job Description Financial management
Communications & reporting
- Oversee financial health (costs and benefits) for project-level, portfolio-level and programme -level and impacts on an on-going basis
- Manage and co-ordinate TDA projects approval and governance
- Ensure benefits and costs of TDA projects are properly reflected in BU's financial deliverables (e.g. budget & mgmt. reports)
- Lead and orchestrate Finance function experts to advise on execution matters, develop guidelines to BUs where appropriate
Establishing, challenging & issue resolution
- Facilitate and encourage transparent communications among stakeholders at Group and BUs to articulate consistent message
- Perform analytical review on BU submissions and identify drivers behind variances
- Prepare Group level management reports for the consumption of Group managements
- Develop/enhance group-wide project-level tracking mechanism to provide a single source of truth
- Establish and recommend governance structure and regular TDA progress reporting mechanism to management (including financial reporting & executive comm. forums)
- Provide problem solving, steer direction and enable BU's to mitigate risks.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance or related field and minimum 12 years working experiences with relevant experience
- Solid knowledge of finance processes
- Good understanding of programme management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, manage timeline, and run team meetings
- Strong stakeholder management skills especially in dealing with senior leaders at Group Office and at BUs
- Strong analytical mindset on financials and create insights, problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Able to operate effectively in a dynamic and complex environment
- With the attitude of challenging status quo, forwarded looking mindset with effective influencing skills
- Experience with insurance / financial services industry would be given priority
- Candidates with less work experience may be considered as Senior Manager
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.