About the role
- An innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Contribute to drive financial performance from Institutional TBFI clients
- Reports to the Head of Transaction Banking FI, North Asia & Greater China
Role Location: ANZ Hong Kong
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time role
As an Associate Director at the Transaction Banking Financial Institutions Sales team, you are responsible for developing and executing strategies on Financial Institutions clients with focus on Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFIs) including Funds, Insurance, Brokers/Dealers, Fintechs / Payment Service Companies, Public Sector companies based out of North Asia.
You will help develop business plans on our target clients, identify key opportunities for both cash and trade business and structure the most suitable solutions for clients. This role requires a strong partnership with Relationship, Product, Technology, Legal, Risk, Compliance and Client Service / Implementation teams to deliver the best value propositions for our clients.
You are expected to drive revenue growth of your client portfolio and contribute to delivering our regional / global strategy for Transaction Banking FIG franchise. You should originate new business and build a robust pipeline focusing on both revenue and return accretive deals in addition to deepening the relationship with existing clients through cross-selling, leveraging our market-leading capabilities, branch network and best-in-class execution and service delivery About
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the followings:
- Min 8-12 years' sales experience preferably covering Banks and NBFIs
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders within the organization, aligning common objectives to deliver the best value propositions to FI clients
- Passionate about Transaction Banking business and possess in-depth understanding of Transaction Banking products and solutions, including Trade Finance products (letter of credit, bank guarantees etc) and Payments & Cash Management, (Cash & Clearing, Liquidity Management, Payments etc), especially in North Asia markets
- Self-motivated, with strong business acumen as well as risk, control and compliance mindset
- Proven ability to work independently and adapting to cross-cultural environments
- Excellent business software skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Familiar with global payment and digitization trends, for example, knowledge around industry XML/ISO20022
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple functions and geographies
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese & English, with strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player, energetic and with strong sales discipline
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive.
As a Purpose-led bank we have committed to delivering commercial and societal outcomes across environmental sustainability, financial wellbeing and housing affordability. We deliver these sustainability commitments with our customers, in our business and across the communities where we operate.
We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace - it's all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 6092 Job Posting End Date
7 October 2022, 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)