Are you passionate about the financial industry? Can you work accurately and efficiently under stress? We are looking for someone like that to
- produce investment reports and other communication & marketing material for various China equity strategies
- prepare market and portfolio review, portfolio activity and outlook, client presentations and any other general marketing materials
- assist in the preparation and sourcing of data for reports and slides
- learn and understand specific requirements of different client segments, and develop materials to suit their needs.
- understand and follow the key investment strategies of the team
- provide execution trading for Portfolio Manager in Hong Kong
- be in the office before the PM to process and disseminate overnight news flow that is relevant to the portfolio
- monitor trades, including IPO and Secondary Transactions, and liaise with operations and product support to manage any discrepancies
The Emerging Market Equity team manages over USD 30 bn in global, regional, country and thematic strategies, of which the China Equity team has asset under management of over USD 13 bn.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be working in a team of professional investors located in both Hong Kong and Singapore.
• able to work accurately and efficiently
• able to work in a high paced, challenging and dynamic environment
• a professional and self-motivated person with ability to learn and work independently
• pro-active and positive to work in a team environment with tight daily deadlines
• 2-3 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in asset management and with trading experience
• at least a Bachelor’s university degree in Finance and/or Economics
• fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin) with strong communication skills, in particular writing
• flexibility, adaptability and responsiveness to variable workload organisational and administrative skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.